This post is also available in: Tiếng Việt
We are Vietnam Giclée Lab – A trademark of Hoa Ta Co. Ltd., also known as VG-Lab.
Please read VG-Lab’s privacy and security policy to understand the process we follow, to protect your safety and your personal information.
1. Purpose of collecting personal information
We collect data mainly via VietnamGicleeLab.com website, including: name, email, phone number, address of customer. This is the mandatory information that we need members to provide, so we can consult and/or confirm their purchases based on each customer’s requirement.
In addition, members are responsible for promptly informing us about unauthorized use, abuse, security breaches of username and password, keeping them on a third party’s platform.
2. Scope of use
We use the provided information by customers to:
- Contact for order confirmation and delivery upon receipt of request from customers;
- Provide product information to customers if there is a request from the customer;
- Email marketing, product promotions, related knowledge
- Post notices about website activities
- Communicating and dealing with users in special cases;
- At the request of the judiciary, including: The Procuracy, the court, the police agency investigates some legal violation of the client.
3. Data storage duration
Customers’ personal data will be stored until requested by the administrator to terminate. Remaining in all cases the customers’ personal information will be kept confidentially on our servers.
4. People or organizations that may have access to that information
- The member’s collected information will be accessed by the administrator.
- Other brands are owned by Hoa Ta company.
- Authorities upon request.
5. Address of the unit that collects and manages information, including how to contact consumers to inquire about the collection and processing of information related to themselves
- Hoa Ta Co. Ltd.
- Address: Hoa Ta Space – No. 53, Street 16, My Van Quarter, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone: 094 555 0912
- Email: contact@VietnamGicleeLab.com
6. Methods and tools for consumers to access and correct their personal data on the e-commerce system
- Members have the right to check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by contacting the website administrator to do this.
- Members have the right to submit complaints about information confidentiality content by contacting the webmaster. When receiving these responses, we will reconfirm the information, in case it is confirmed, we will take the appropriate measures to handle it.
7. Mechanism for receiving and resolving consumer complaints related to personal information being used for the wrong purpose or scope announced
- We do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about the member’s personal information without the member’s consent.
- In the event that the information server is attacked by a hacker(s) resulting in the loss of member’s personal data, we will be responsible for reporting the incident to the investigating authorities in a timely manner.
- Absolutely confidentiality of all online transaction information of members including digital invoices.
- Management requires individuals when registering/buying to provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, email, phone,…., And be responsible for the information. The management board is not responsible for nor resolves all complaints related to the interests of that member if it considers all personal information of that member provided when initial registration is inaccurate.
8. Collecting personal information
- Use of “cookies”: Your visit to this site may be recorded for analysis on the number of visitors to the site and general usage patterns. Some of this information will be gathered through the use of “cookies”. Cookies are small bits of information that are automatically stored on a person’s web browser in their computer that can be retrieved by this site. Should you wish to disable these cookies you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, you will be unable to enter certain part(s) of our website.
- Marketing Promotions: Occasionally we may collect personal information from visitors to this site and those individuals that participate in a contest or promotion (online or over the telephone,or at one of our branches). Such information is only collected from individuals who voluntarily provide us with their personal information. We may use this information to advise them of products, services and other marketing materials, which we think, may be of interest to them. We may also invite visitors to this site to participate in market research and surveys and other similar activities.